Location of the Congress
National Museum of Science and Technology “Leonardo da Vinci”
Via S. Vittore, 21 - 20123 Milan - Italy
Tel. +39 02 485551 - Fax +39 02 48010016
Certificate of Attendance
At the conclusion of the Congress, a certificate of attendance will be issued for all properly registered participants.
The certificate may be collected from the Administrative Secretary's desk.
Nadirex International S.r.l
Application will be made to the Ministry of Health for accreditation for the purposes of attribution of training credits.
The Congress is intended for medical practitioners.
Main Areas of Interest:
- Infectious Diseases
- Microbiology and Virology
- Hygiene, Epidemiology and Public Health.
Cost of Participation
• € 150,00 (plus 20% VAT)
• € 180,00 (including 20% VAT)
This fee includes:
- participation in the scientific sessions
- conference kit
- attendance certificate and ECM certificate
- coffee breaks on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March
- lunch on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March
- social dinner on Thursday 8 March